

I was so thrilled that we were able to make it out for Meaghan's Wedding Reception and bring our new baby- Zachary -with us for Aunt Cathy to meet. She and I had many phone conversations over the 9 months of pregnancy where she asked me how I was feeling (when really it should have been the other way around...) and it always ended with her hoping to see him as soon as possible. He HATED the car at that time and I knew the 3 hour drive from St. Louis would be a stretch, but something told me I needed to go.... and I was so glad I did because it meant so much that she got to meet him, her first great-nephew!
Zach loved Aunt Cathy and sat with her so content all night at the reception.....something he rarely did with anyone but me at the time. I'll always treasure the memories of that weekend, and someday I'll get to tell him all about his wonderful Aunt and what an awesome person she was
:)
-Tara