Friday, October 24, 2008

Walking for Cathy





I pray that this e-mail finds everyone in good health and spirits! Now I know it's been 2 and a half months since I have completed this walk, but I've just now obtained the software I needed to shrink down the pictures so that I can e-mail them out.

This walk was indescribable. I had an absolute blast and met some lifelong friends. Hi Lynn, Lisa, Dawn, Nicki and Nancy! Don't think for a second that I forgot about you. You should be looking out for me to be making a repeat appearance in Chicago next year. But this time with my family. You guys kept me going right through the 3rd day. I would like to once again thank everyone for their generous donations. Without you I wouldn't have even been able to go. I plan on participating in another walk but I'm sure I'll have to find the money myself this time. LOL!!!

To Cathy: You know the whole time I felt like you were right with all of us. It was an honor and priviledge to be able to do this walk in your name in the hopes to save other lives along the way.

Love you all!

Cortney