Saturday, April 12, 2008

From Cathy's Fourth Daughter...

I met Meaghan our 6th grade year. We quickly became the best of friends, and were virtually inseperable. If we were not at eachothers houses, we were on the phone with eachother....ALWAYS. I will never forget my first time at Meaghans house. I was so quiet and shy, and never expected that her family would be like my own. Cathy and Jeff were more than friends of the family, they were my family. One really close memory I have of Cathy is when she brought us girls, (Meaghan, Becca, Kimber, and I), to Canada with her. We had the best time! We went to see the living history display in New Brunswick, and ate baked beans, and watched the wood-cutting contest, and even walked through the most amazing flower garden I have ever seen!!! On the way home, we were all so sleepy and really giggly, and we cranked up the radio, and all sang and danced to "Spirit in the Sky." What a wonderful time.

Cathy was truly a mother figure to me. I will never forget how full of life she was... Cathy touched my life more than anyone could ever imagine.I am at a lose for words, and am in tears.... Please, listen to this song..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhEWpGVJSs . This really reminds me or mom and everything she means to me. Jeff, Meaghan, Rebecca, and Kimberly, I just want to tell you that I love you, and thank you for everything you have done for me. God Bless!!!

Stacy Cummings