Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby "Turtle" Denniston

Before you were conceived,
I wanted you
Before you were born,

I loved you
Before you were here an hour,
I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.

Baby Denniston is officially 12.6 weeks old today. The midwife says everything is progressing well and the baby has a good heartbeat. Baby was not very cooperative today and we did not get a good clear picture but the baby has grown tremendous amounts in the past two months. Baby's head is on the left and you can see the body on the right with the two arms and hands the little blurs beside *him*. The legs are there too, *he* just didn't want to show them much today. We will have another appointment in later April and another picture (a 3-d picture :)) in May, hopefully mid-May and will know if Baby is a boy or a girl. Still working on names, though we have a while to decide on one. Probably won't be named until they force us to name the baby so they can kick us out of the hospital :).